Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Capucine for Edurelief!

Yesterday, one of my friends forwarded me this video on Facebook:



It is one of the cutest videos I've seen. (Even guys I have seen it with have said: "Oh! She's too adorable!")  On top of that I realized that her mom is using views of this video to raise money for a Mongolian charity called the Edurelif. Wanting to see more of this cute girl's videos, I went on to the website where the mother uploads more videos of her daughter, Capucine and explains her motivation of increasing awareness for Edurelif


This is another example how social media can be used for cause marketing. Her mother has taken a great idea and has launched something cute, exciting and motivating enough to initiate a viral buzz. Placing the video on Youtube has also definitely increased the number of hits it has received. 

Check out the other funny videos and spread the word yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment